Monday, June 3, 2013

Real Techniques Starter Kit

Hey everyone! 

Today I'm going to tell you all about the Real Techniques Start Kit, as promised. I absolutely love this kit so I'm definitely excited to share my thoughts!

Here is the official RT description:
"Boost your look with effortlessly enhanced eyes. Eye definition goes high-definition with this essential set:
  • Includes 5 full-size brushes + case:
    • Base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
    • Deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
    • Accent brush: designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging
    • Pixel-point eyeliner brush: tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application
    • Brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows
    • Panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand
  • Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • Extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use"

 Brushes from left to right: deluxe crease brush, base shadow brush, brow brush, accent brush, pixel point eyeliner brush.
I absolutely love this collection. I love it so much that I honestly don't know where to begin! Unlike the Core Collection, I use each brush for it's made purpose. I love each brush for exactly what it's supposed to be used for. 

My two favorite brushes are the base shadow and the deluxe crease brushes. The eyebrow brush comes in as my third favorite. I really just love all of these brushes, but those are the three that I use the most of. They're my everday brushes and they will probably continue to be until they fall completely apart.


The base shadow brush applies your lid color so evenly. The color distribution of this brush is like no other. The crease brush is a little big and it takes a bit of getting used to, but once you work with it, it builds and blends your crease color flawlessly. The brow, eyeliner, and accent brush all have excellent preciscion. I especially love the accent brush for applying a highlight to my inner corner.


If you've been considering purchasing these brushes, I really hope that this review has swayed you into doing so. I promise that you will not regret buying these! These brushes have helped me apply my eyeshadow better than ever before. When I say these brushes are worth their hype, I sincerely mean it!


No comments:

Post a Comment