Tuesday, June 4, 2013

KIKO by Milano

Hey guys!

Today I'm bringing you one of my new favorite brands, KIKO. KIKO is an Italian brand made in Milan. I know that they have stores in a few Eurpean countries, including England and Germany. To me, KIKO seems like an Italian version of MAC. The plus? KIKO is way more affordable! I actually don't own any MAC products, so I can't really make that many comparisions but I know just based on store appearance alone, they seem very similar to me. 
 I don't have a ton from this brand, but I do have a decent variety of products. From the few eyes, face, and lip products I have, I can already tell that I love the brand!


These are the face products that I have. My two favorites are the powder and the dusty mauve color blush that I actually use for contouring. The powder is a baked mineralized powder that I'm going to say is probably very similar to the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish. Plus, it's only 10 euro, which is about $13, and I am pretty sure the MAC is much pricier. One of my best finds at KIKO has been the coral colored eyeshadow. It is what I have found to be the best dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. 


I love the KIKO Eyebrow Designer Brow Gell and the False Lash Concentrate. The Precision eyeliner is great too! I really love this nail polish too. It's a beautiful bright blue color that is perfect for Spring and Summer.

I'm sure you've all heard of the Beauty Blender. A lot of companies have their own version of this beauty sponge but I'd have to say that my KIKO blender is the best. The original Beauty Blender is designed to be used when wet, and upon doing so it doubles in size. I have the Sonia Kashuk version and I thought I liked it until trying this one by KIKO. Unlike the Sonia Kashuk version, this one actually increases its size and becomes super soft and squishy, like the original Beauty Blender, when wet. I also find that this one is much easier to clean. It still stains, but not as much. I love the finish that this gives me when I apply my liquid foundation. I refuse to use a brush because they just do not compare to this lovely tool!
left to right: KIKO lipstick in color 914, Colour Explosion multi-tone blush in 01 Wild Sienna,Soft Touch blush 102, Long Lasting Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow in 218.

I absolutely can't wait for Fall to come so I can wear this lovely vampey purple lipstick! I love it paired with the multi tone blush! The colors go great together, in my opinion.

I'm sorry to tease my US readers with this lovely brand, but from those of you here in Europe, I hope you can find a way to get your hands on some products from this amazing brand!


1 comment:

  1. I feel like I need to hop on a plane now haha. But the shape of that pink shadow is sooo cool I need it

    ReplyDelete