Monday, September 2, 2013

August Beauty Favorites



Hi everyone!

It's been a couple of months since I've done a monthly beauty favorites, so I figured that I would share August's with you. It's so hard to believe that August is already over. I know, that's a super cliche thing to say, but it's true. But I couldn't be any happier! September brings cooler weather, better clothes, and it brings me closer to my trip back to the states! I am so beyond excited for the Fall! 





My favorites this month have been pretty basic. I've been obsessed with my Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey and my Wet N' Wild eye shadow trio in Walking on Eggshells! Really, I use them almost every day. I have also been using my Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Lotion every night before bed. It's done a really great job at reducing dark spots on my chin. 


I've also been loving the Body Shop Body Butters. I've actually used up both the shea butter and olive formulas. These are the best body butters I've ever used. They make my skin feel so luxurious! Now, I am only 19 and do not have very many wrinkles, but I am starting to develop very tiny crows feet around my eyes. Or should I saw was. Maybe I'm just crazy, but for the past two months I've been using the Dual Repair Eye Cream from First Aid Beauty and my teeny tiny lines are now gone! Because everyone and their mother seems to be raving about these, I had to try out the L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows for myself. I own the shade Iced Latte and I absolutely love it! Especially with my Wet N' Wild Walking On Eggshells trio.


This month I've also been loving my Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. I have found that my normal/dry skin has been a little more on the oily side this month. A little of this powder really does the trick at eliminating any excess shine. Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara has been my every day, go-to mascara for the month of August. It's really the perfect every day mascara. If you have yet to pick this up, definitely do!

I hope you all enjoyed my August favorites! What were your most reached for products this month? 



1 comment:

  1. I love your favorites - especially the Body Shop Body Butters. Nothing tops those. Although I am a Revlon fan,I am not in love with their Bitten Balm Stains. I prefer Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks. You should check them out if you haven't already. They're beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    xx Lauren
    Dirty Blonde Ambition

    ReplyDelete