It's that time of the week where I get the pleasure of writing for Megan's voice, and todays post is going to be what I use everyday on my face.
As it's been getting warmer in England, I've changed a few of my products around to incorporate a tad more colour, without being overly drastic. Also bear in mind that I have to go to school every day, and they're not too keen on us wearing a load of makeup.
Without further ado, here are the products I like to use on a daily basis.
(Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Maybelline 'The Rocket' Volum' Express Mascara, Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, Urban Decay Naked Pallette)
(Please note, I am not as great as taking pictures as Megan is....sorry!)
- I use the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in the shade 51 Vanille Clair. I like this alot because it has a really natural finish to it, and it's also very moisturizing which I like alot for summer. I also love the smell of this!
- The next product I use is the infamous Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Light. Even though the packaging rubs off really easily, you really cannot fault this product. Its really creamy, and high coverage, and it also really does last all day!
- To set my makeup and to keep me shine-free, I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. It really keeps me matte all day long, and it doesn't look cakey.
Eye + Lip Products
- Firstly, I apply MAC Paintpot in Bare Study all over my eye lids, as it makes me look really awake, and alert (I'm really not majority of the time!) After that, I take the shade Naked from the Urban Decay Naked Pallette and blend it softly into my crease.
- I then curl my lashes and apply The Rocket Volum Express mascara to them. This mascara holds a curl well, and doesn't seem to smudge.
- Lastly, I'll apply Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter in the shade 'Tutti Frutti' because even though it looks overpowering in the tube, it looks really quite subtle on my lips, and it adds just enough colour!
So that's it! My every day face. If you would like to see Megans Blog Post then click (here) and if you'd like to check out my blog then you can click here!
Thanks for staying with me and sorry for the poor quality pics! I'm trying to get better :P See you next week! xx