Thursday, May 9, 2013

Little Black Bag #2

Hey everyone! 

I'm back with my second little black bag, it's actually my first but it came in the mail late. Yay for APO shipping! -_- I am so beyond pleased with this bag!





 When  ordering this bag online, I had thought that the bag was more of a hot pink color and I thought it would be more shiny. After ordering it I thought that I had made a huge mistake. But boy was I wrong! It's not shiny at all and it's a beautiful bright red. It definitely makes a statement!



Being that this was my very first bag, I wasn't exactly sure on how to trade, so I didn't really bother with it. I kind of wish that I would've given it a shot, but I can't really complain with any of my add on items. The 1928 earrings are of such good quality! The necklace is nice too, but it was something that I wish I would've traded. I'm slightly disappointed in the Redken conditioner, as I thought that it was about twice the size that it actually is. I will still be able to get two or three good uses out of this, though. Redken is a great brand, so I know this will be a great product!

I hope you guys enjoyed this peek into my LBB! Just so you know, if you sign up now you get 10% off of your first bag! Also, if you decide to join, tell them I sent you! *open to US, Canada, APO & US Territories only!

Until next time!