It's Lauren again from The Curious Ginger and this week, Megan and I are telling you guys about our Holy Grail Products.
I have obviously left out essential everyday products like soap, deodorant etc., but these are some products that I will repurchase when they run out! :)
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer I love this concealer. It works so well on blemishes, under eye circles, redness or discolouration and its just an overall good concealer. The texture of this is really smooth and creamy which makes it a dream to apply/blend.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation Combination/Oily Version I love this foundation. It has a decent amount of coverage and it works really well with a damp makeup sponge, or if you're strapped for time, then it also works well with your fingers. I love that it is transfer resistant as well!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- I mentioned this in last weeks post but I couldn't leave this out! I feel like I would be lying to you guys (and to myself!) As I have said before this powder does the job well, and keeps me shine free all day. A must have for me.
- Maybelline Rocket Mascara Again, I have mentioned this before but I love this mascara. Everytime I wear it I get compliments, and it makes my lashes really voluminous and curly, and doesn't smudge. I can't complain at all!
- Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner I use this every day before I do my makeup, and every night before I go to bed without fail. It keeps my lips hydrated without being too greasy or having an overpowering taste.
- Hawaiian Tropic Lip Gloss 'Island Berry' This is my absolute favourite lipgloss of all time! I love how it looks on my lips, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVVEEEE the taste/smell. Its so fruity yet sweet at the same time. I love it! It also has SPF in, so its great for the summer because often we neglect our lips, and trust me when you burn them, you know about it!
- Benefit Benetint I have had this sample for a good year and a half, and its still going strong. I love this because you can use it as a lip stain, or on your cheeks too. It looks really natural and its so easy to use!
So, there are my Holy Grail Products! If you want to see Megan's, then click here!
See you all next week!!
What are your holy grail products?