Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hair Envy

Recently, I have wanted nothing more than to chop off a good four-five inches of my hair. I just got a nice little dye job a few weeks ago after moving to Italy, but that wasn't enough of a "change" for me. 
I have TONS of hair. It's the most annoying thing ever. I seriously feel like I have the mane of a horse on top of my head. And something that doesn't help is the fact that my hair just doesn't grow. My hair gets to that awkward not shoulder-not mid back length, and then it just stops. This isn't something new, either. This has been for the past 19 years of my life. 
Since Spring is here, erm, kind of, I am really wanting to just chop it all off and give myself some bangs. I have some serious hair envy towards Olivia Wilde. It looks to me like we have the same hair texture/thickness and I really think I could pull this off. Maybe. My only concern is how round my face is. I'm not too sure how that would look. But then again, we almost have the same face shape, mine is just...fuller.

owh136479910FH057_2012_Palm_Sp

I would more than likely go with the cut on the left. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to get rid of the extra 2 inches like the cut on the right. I don't know though. What do you think? Regardless, I'm doing this soon! 

XOXO, 

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Me too. I recently decided my hair has to go!
    Chop it off so I wont be alone! Lol.
    Btw check out my blog.
    Xoxojasb.blogspot.com
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cut on the right. I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! http://ayelined.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete