Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Dress

Okay, so I may just be pulling this out of my ass, but I am pretty sure that we have a military ball coming up in the next few months. I'm not sure what the rules are for it, like if you have to have been deployed etc., but if we do have to go to it, this will be my dress!!! If I can't have this dress, I won't go. It's just PERFECT!


To military balls, you're typically supposed to wear floor length, formal gowns. It's like the Oscars or Golden Globes for military wives. Or, like prom. Maybe I shouldn't go as far as celebrity award shows. But anywho, since I live in Italy and the ball would be here, I figure why not wear something super Italian and eccentric?
This dress is from H&M Italia. I am not sure of what "brand" it's under, because I can't get the page to translate, but I know that it's not the standard H&M brand, as this dress is 99euro. But nonetheless, this dress is gorgeous and just so me! Let's hope that if we are able to go to the ball, my husband will actually want to go. 
I JUST WANT THIS DRESS!


XOXO, 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment