Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Fall Tag


In case you didn't know, fall is my absolute favorite season of the year. Next is winter, then spring, and lastly summer. I just really love the cooler months! And Fall trends! So when I saw The Fall Tag I had to do it! 

 1. Favourite thing about Autumn? 
I would definitely have to say the clothes and the weather. I love the look of layering so much. I love walking out to crisp, cool, windy air! 

2. Favourite drink? 

I'm really not one for the "seasonal" drinks. I like cold drinks all year round, so the pumpkin spice craze doesn't really faze me. I would say that the only thing that I kind of like in the fall that I don't like any other time of the year is hot chocolate. 

3. Favourite scent/candle? 
For perfume, I am really loving Katy Perry's Killer Queen. It's floral and fruity, but dark and sensual all at the same time. It's definitely a warm, seductive smell that I plan on wearing all fall. My favorite candle scent is either Apple Crumble or Mahogany Teakwood from Bath and Body Works. Both of these candles are just to die for!

4. Best lipstick? 
Revlon's Cherries in the Snow! It's such a lovely blue-red shade. But if we're talking berry/purple hues, Mac's Rebel is number two.

5. Go to moisturiser? 
I really really really love my Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. It's got a slight tint, which is perfect for evening out my skin before applying foundation. It's also very moisturizing and it smells heavenly!

6. Go to colours for the eyes? 
Taupes, browns, and purples. 

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? 
Right now I am loving Katy Perry's new album Prism (are you catching on to my obsession yet?) but I'm slowly starting to listen to Christmas music. I like to start preparing for the Christmas season early, okay? Mistletoe by Colbie Caillat will be on repeat until Christmas.

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? 
I love to wear tights, boots, dresses, sweaters, and scarves. That's my go-to fall outfit. There's just so many possibilities with layering!

9. Autumn treat? 
Because I'm a fatty, I'm going to assume this is about food. In that case, bring on the pies!
 
10. Favourite place to be? 
I really like to be outside during the fall. Is that strange? Well, most of the time. I love the way it feels outside. Anything between 55-65 degrees is perfect to me! But I also love being bundled up on my couch, snuggling up to my husband, smelling the sweet aroma of whatever is cooking in my crockpot. 

I hope you enjoyed my answers! Now I tag YOU! I want to know all your favorite things about fall! 



No comments:

Post a Comment