Wednesday, September 11, 2013

L'Oréal Infallible Eye Shadow Review

Hi! 

Today, I wanted to share with you something that I've been absolutely loving for the past few months-- the L'Oréal Infallible eye shadows. These two eye shadows have been apart of my every day makeup routine for a while now, so I thought I would give them a review!



If you aren't familiar with the L'Oréal Infallible eye shadows, let me tell you that you're missing out! These pressed pigments really pack a punch with their pigmentation and wear. The formula is buttery soft, allowing application to be effortless. 
I really like their packaging, as well. Most pigments come in bottle type packaging and can be quite messy once you open them. The Infallible eye shadows come in a slim, square container, making them easy to stack. They are equipped with a presser, that allows you to press the pigment so there is no mess when trying to work with them. 


Now, I didn't photograph the presser, but it is basically a flat circle with a tiny handle that allows you to press the shadow down. This firms up the pigment so that it sticks together like any normal pan shadow. You can see that even though they're standing on their side, the pigment is compact and not falling out of its container.

 Left: Liquid Diamond Right: Iced Latte

Can you believe this pigmentation?! These swatches are just from swiping my finger over the tops of each shadow once, then swatching on my arm. I absolutely love these two shades! Iced Latte is a gorgeous gold-champagne that I use pretty much daily. Liquid Diamond is a beautiful silver purple. I'd say it's like a frosted lilac. It's stunning!

Overall, I'd give these shadows a 5 out of 5. Are they my absolute favorite? No, but they're pretty close! I will definitely be purchasing more when I'm back in the States. You can pick these up at Walmart or any drug store for around $7. If you're in Europe, expect to pay a good bit more. I was browsing my local Sephora a few days ago and these babies were a whopping €10! That's about $14!

Have you tried these? Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment