Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Curious Ginger

Hey everyone!

Starting this month, I'm doing a few collabs with two great girls! Every Wednesday and Friday will be dedicated to their guest posts. I'm so excited to be doing this! All three of us are all pretty new to the blogosphere, so I thought this would be a great way for us to gain support and make a few new friends! 

When you're done reading, please head over to Lauren's blog and experience her little piece of the internet for yourself! 
P.S. You can read my posts on her blog every Wednesday for the month of May!

Hello!

You may be wondering who's this on Megan's blog- but fear not! My name is Lauren, and I'm from the blog The Curious Ginger.

Megan and I have decided that throughout the month of May, we are going to do some guest posts on each others blogs! It's going to be such a fun thing to do and I look forward to it! 

Todays post is going to be an introduction to me, and also a little about my blog, so lets get started!

About Me!

My name is Lauren, and I live in the South of England.
I am 16 years old, and currently studying for my GCSE's (exams in England)
I have a weird obsession with turtles (it all started from that kid saying 'i like turtles' anyone remember him??)
I have a cat, who I love!!!


I love watching YouTube videos, and reading beauty blogs.
I'm unsure on what I want to be when I'm older, however I know I'd like to be doing something involving beauty. 

So you can put a name to a face!

About My Blog

I guess in the blogging world, you'd call me an ametuer as I started my blog back in February. The main reason I wanted to start my blog was to share reviews and beauty tips with other people who are interested in those kind of things, and so far I've met some lovely people! 
On my blog, its a mixture of beauty and lifestyle posts, but hey! Variety is the spice of life!

So yeah! That's basically me in a nutshell:) If you would like to find out more, then head over to my blog!

If you want to see Megan's post on my blog click here!

Thank you for reading, and I'm looking forward to the month of May!! 


Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment