Monday, June 9, 2014

What's In My Bag


After looking into my purse, I realized how much of a hoarder I am. I thought it was funny at first, but now I realize that it's actually a problem. Before making a major downsize (you'll see of what) I decided that I should do the ever so popular "what's in my bag" post. I've never done one of these 
but I've always enjoyed glimpsing into everyone's bag. It's kind of socially acceptable way of being a total creeper, and I love it! 


My bag is from the line Call It Spring. This brand has been around at JCP for about 5 or 6 years now, and I believe they have their own stores as well. My bag was about $50 originally. But this girl got it for 40% off plus I had a $10 reward from shopping at Sephora inside JCP. So, I got this cute little number for $20! Not too bad, if I don't say so myself! 
I love the colors in it. The cool and warm hues make it perfect for every season. The bow adds an adorable, fun touch. The size of this bag is absolutely perfect and fits everything that I could possibly need inside. 
You can see from the above picture that I carry most of the basics, and you also get a glimpse of my ridiculous obsession. 



 Yep, that's right. You counted 17 lip products. I told you it was scary! Obviously the NYX Butter Glosses are my fave. Other than those I've got the essentials-notebook and pen for jotting down lists and thoughts, my iPhone and ear buds, wallet with necessary Bath & Body Works hand sanitzer (this one is a camera that flashes! how cute?!), random change, ponytail holder, AE Rewards card, and dog biscuit. And of course, last but not least, my gym essentials including my Polar FT4 heart rate watch and lock for my locker. I can't hit the gym without them! 
Well, now that you've seen what's inside my bag, let me know what's inside yours! Do you have anywhere near as many lip products as I do? Please let me know that I'm not as crazy as I think I am. :P 

Until next time, 



No comments:

Post a Comment