Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FOTD: Tuesday, April 9

Having not much planned for the day, I really didn't have a reason to get super dolled up. For some, a regular trip to the post exchange may call for a fully made up face, but not for this gal. In fact, the only reason I opted for putting on my face today was out of pure boredom. What else is a lonely wife supposed to do when her husband is pulling an all nighter doing Army crap? Clean? Psh. Cook? Hell no. Be Productive? I'd rather not. Let's play with make-up! IMG_0824 IMG_0831

I figured I'd keep things pretty neutral today, minus that nice red lip I'm rockin'. For the most part, though, I always keep things pretty neutral. I normally like to be a bit heavier on the blush and I also haven't been too into eyeliner lately.I just rediscovered my e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen and I just can't resist its precision. It's seriously maybe the best eyeliner pen I've ever used. But I may very well be the only one obsessed with it. I'm also ridiculously obsessed with my e.l.f. 32 piece eyeshadow palette. I got this last month on one of my e.l.f. hauls and it's been sitting in the box ever since. Today when I opened it I just fell in love. I have a lot of products in that haul that have yet to have been opened, but I'm still working on my storage situation in the new house. So until that's worked out, it'll all continue to sit in the box in which it came.
My red lip is all thanks to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I'm still not too sure how I feel about it. I think it's just "so-so." I've definitely used better. But, I guess they aren't that bad. However, I'm not sure that all of the hype is worth it. Maybe I just need to keep using them. I guess they'll grow on me.

IMG_0840

Left to right: Benefit Fine-One-One lip and cheek color, Sonia Kashuk Beauty Sponge, e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara, Revlon PhotoReady Foundation, MAC 213 Fluff Brush, MAC 217 Belnder Brush, e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette, e.l.f. eyebrow kit, Sephora Foundation Primer, Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.

Well, after a pretty long day of PX shopping, eating horrible Taco Bell food, and playing with my friends super cute puppies, it's about time for this girl to wash off her face of the day and catch up on her YouTube videos. I hope you all have/had a wonderful day!
Until next time,

XOXO,

Megan

1 comment: