Saturday, March 16, 2013

How To Look The Best At Everything

   One of my most favorite things right now is my Benefit "How To Look The Best At Everything" flawless complexion kit. It is my go-to on days where I just don't feel like going through all of my stuff to find each individual item. This kit has a deluxe sample of each of the following: The POREfessional foundation primer, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, two Boi-ing concealers, and Hellow Flawless pressed powder.
 

htlyb htlyb3             
    I had originally purchased this kit because I had wanted to try the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation and the Boi-ing concealer, but didn't want to pay $36.00 for the foundation and $20.00 for the concealer. Spending almost $60 for two products that I didn't even know if I would like just sounded a little crazy to me. So I opted for this kit which was $30.00 at Sephora.
htlyb2
   For what it's worth, this is a very good kit. The amount of product you get is quite a lot, actually. In the full size version of the foundation, you get 1oz of product. In the kit version, you get .23oz. Yes, it's only a quarter of the size, but for me, a little goes a long way. I've used this about ten times and have yet to come anywhere near finishing it. I'd say I have 90% left. I want to say that with the concealer, you get almost as much as the full size product. I could be wrong though, as the concealer packet doesn't have any measurements or weights on it.
   This is something that I would highly recommend if you are curious about any of these products. I promise you, they will last you way longer than you think. For $30, you definitely get your moneys worth!


XOXO,

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan. Been wanting to try this kit for a while but wondered what was the coverage like. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I absolutely love POREfessional. It's my favorite primer ever, and it REALLY hides your pores! Oxygen Wow is a very light weight, light-medium coverage foundation. Boi-ing concealer is great for blemishes, but it's not my go to for dark circles. Hello Flawless powder is AMAZING! It's seriously my most favorite powder. The coverage is perfect.

      -Megan

      Delete